Two Brothers. Painting on Canvas


"Two Brothers"
Oil on canvas 30 x 30 cm
DETAILS
Because today is so rainy and cold I thought I would post a painting that came from a warm holiday in the Canaries. Just looking at the deep blue sea transports me to another place. I can imagine the warm sun on my arms and see the blue of my favourite t-shirt (most of my t-shirts are blue). I can hear the children talking on the edge of the concrete jetty at Los Gigantes and hear the sea pounding backwards and forwards against the rocks.
This is an oil painting on natural linen canvas. It's one of three paintings from that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...