This blog is moving!
At last I have discovered a way to have my website and blog all in one place.
So from now on all new blog posts will be on my new website.
I'm still writing about the same sort of things, and you can still find the old posts on this page.

Monday, 16 December 2013

Why You Should Keep Track of the Artwork.

When Christmas is over and done with and the world is restored to sanity I plan to be more active in sharing my paintings with the world.
Mary Kemp. Paintings started during "Live Art" at Art in the Heart , Peterborough.
It was a salutary exercise cataloguing all my artwork.
I paint with a one track mind and the only thing I'm concerned with at the time is producing a good painting. When, if, I've done that I loose interest and on many occasions have simply put  the piece aside and carried on with the next one.
It was a shock to find I had so many unseen paintings.
So I am limbering up with a new statement, CV and biography ready to hit 2014. ( I know. It's the art that counts. Why do we have to write about it?)
Meanwhile I have a lovely commission I must finish  which is taking shape nicely so things are looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment