Saturday Live Demo at Art in the Heart Peterborough.

Why do I say I'll do these things?
I'm the shy retiring type. Give me a quiet corner and a few paints, canvas and brushes/palette knives and I'm gently content.
Lovely hot day at
Patchings Festival 2016
Of course it's fascinating to watch other people paint. I do it all the time, whenever  the chance occurs, the latest being a truly inspiring day spent at the Patchings Festival last week. Bright marquees full of wonderful artwork with many of the artists demonstrating.

So now it's my turn.
In a smaller setting, but I'll do my best at the wonderful
Art in the Heart in Peterborough.

This is me two years ago.

I've been associated with this gallery since its inception and here I am again on Saturday, standing up outside, weather permitting, doing my stuff. If it's raining or cold I'll be indoors! I don't know what I'll be painting yet. Palette knives may be involved, and now I come to think of it the seaside has a fair chance of reaching the canvas.

Saturday 18th June, midday til 4.00pm. Art in the Heart, Bridge Street, Peterborough.
See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...