Christmas Open Studio

I must be mad! No I must be really mad.
To give myself a rest this year I thought I would swerve the annual open studio, spend time enjoying the sunshine and perhaps take in a few fellow artists' venues. And very enjoyable and relaxing it was too.
So why have I decided to host an open studio event next week?
See my facebook page for more details.


Well to be honest I missed it, all the boring bits, the planning, framing , labeling, printing. I missed all that, but most of all I missed the buzz of sharing my work and showing people round my studio.
So there you have it. I am a lost cause.
And it just so happens tonight there is the AGM of the Peterborough Artists Open Studios with plans for 2016. So off I will go to plunge into it all once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...