This blog is moving!
At last I have discovered a way to have my website and blog all in one place.
So from now on all new blog posts will be on my new website.
I'm still writing about the same sort of things, and you can still find the old posts on this page.

Thursday, 23 July 2015

Wednesday Afternoon.

For the first time in ages I have just come up with a complete blank about what to write in my blog.
Usually I have a bank of subjects queuing up to be heard but today........nothing.
In the studio I've arrived at the final strokes of two paintings and I suspect that has something to do with it.
Summer is upon us too, the weather is heavy, it might rain and holidays beckon.

I am working on a series of paintings of previous holidays and I quite like this one. I think!


I have to keep standing  well back into the framing workshop to land a better look. One way of getting a bit of exercise!

See you next week full of vim and vigour and loads of great ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment