This blog is moving!
At last I have discovered a way to have my website and blog all in one place.
So from now on all new blog posts will be on my new website.
I'm still writing about the same sort of things, and you can still find the old posts on this page.

Thursday, 14 May 2015

6 of the Best Locations to Paint

Oh my goodness! There are so many places out there you could set up an easel or sit down with a sketchbook it's hard sometimes to decide where you should be.

So here are six of my best locations

Southwold ?
Southwold Lighthouse from the Pier
Blakeney ?
Blakeney harbour.
Boats, boats and more boats.
Cambridge ?
King's College Cambridge
Watercolour.
Derbyshire, ?
The wildness of Derbyshire!
 Connemara ?
The Sky Road Connemara.
I have never seen anywhere
quite so beautiful.
This photo doesn't do it justice!
My back garden ?
Roses and Shadows.
The best place to be !

No comments:

Post a Comment