This blog is moving!
At last I have discovered a way to have my website and blog all in one place.
So from now on all new blog posts will be on my new website.
I'm still writing about the same sort of things, and you can still find the old posts on this page.

Monday, 27 April 2015

Poppies in a Field Painting.

Sometimes I just have to paint a poppy painting. I know it sounds silly but the desire to put down a field of bright red poppies comes over me, and a day or two in the studio is taken over by loud red and green.

"All at once I saw a cloud, a host of RED POPPIES"
Available 

I've been trying to analyse why because it seems vaguely irrational. but suspect that this time it's because I've been working on something fairly restrained , and also because the sky is blue, the birds are singing, there's a lawnmower droning in the distance and I feel the onset of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment