I could spend a week just flicking through this and that, not to mention all the personal stuff!
I even look at videos of cute cats!
I have been wondering about Pinterest and Instagram too, but I'm a bit of a novice there, and my non painting friends don't seem to
So Facebook it is.
And here are my favourite Facebook pages.
- Making a Mark so full of knowledgeable arty stuff. A joy to read, mark, learn and inwardly digest!
- Art Biz Coach. Good old Alyson Stansfield, encouragement all the way, with a distinct work hard message..
- Julia Dumbarton sends us all loads of colour hugs!
- Peterborough Artists' Open Studios even though I'm not taking part this year.
- And last but not least A Peek Inside the Artist's Studio. A joy to see how others keep their studios. Some have left me distinctively jealous.