Postcards for the Eastern Open 2014

I am entering the Eastern Open 2014.
On Saturday I took two pictures down to the Haddenham Gallery just north of Cambridge and am hoping for the best.
Selection for the Eastern Open is quite untraditional so I'm not sure if my work will fit in, stand out!?

However part of the joy of this exhibition is we can submit artist's postcards, which will be exhibited regardless of the fate of your main works.
So I am painting two very tiny boat pieces.
I'm using acrylic which are driving me mad because they dry before I expect them to. Ho Hum. But I've also added Sharpie pen, and I quite enjoy that. It just glides over the surface.
Mary Kemp
Boats
Acrylic and Sharpie


I'll post the result on my Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...