The Wonders of Modern Technology for the Artist.

I have a dear friend Jean, an accomplished watercolourist. This is her website.
Sometimes we chat on the phone while I'm in the studio. It's quite nice to hear a friendly voice when you're working.
Yesterday I was struggling with a particular painting and decided to take a photo  of it and email to Jean while we talked. So we had a nice discussion and she came up with several brilliant ideas, which makes my  painting look a lot more real now.
When it's finished I may post it on this blog, but meanwhile here is one of Jean's lovely, delicate watercolours.
Jean Edwards - Colours of the Landscape. Watercolour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...