This blog is moving!
At last I have discovered a way to have my website and blog all in one place.
So from now on all new blog posts will be on my new website.
I'm still writing about the same sort of things, and you can still find the old posts on this page.

Thursday, 4 July 2013

Grace the Border Collie.

Grace the border collie is such a beautiful dog , full of energy and life. She features a lot in my artwork. (In case you hadn't noticed!)
Grace
I am painting her again, at the seaside. Here is the start of the picture. As usual a ground of ultramarine violet and venetian red, then drawing. I feel very pleased because I have placed Grace in the bottom third up and third in spot. I've used alkyd oil paints this time but the white especailly doesn't work as nicely as oil paints , but it dries so much quicker. 
Mary Kemp - Grace the Border Collie 

No comments:

Post a Comment