This blog is moving!
At last I have discovered a way to have my website and blog all in one place.
So from now on all new blog posts will be on my new website.
I'm still writing about the same sort of things, and you can still find the old posts on this page.

Monday, 24 June 2013

Sketching en Plein Air

Mary Kemp - Sketching Kit
I am off to the seaside for a few days. This is my sketching kit.
It comprises : sketchbook ( spiral bouand about 8 x 8 inches) , various pencils and pens, putty rubber, pencil sharpener, craft knife for sharpening too, sunglasses, a lot of coloured pencils, phone for camera, pencil case and bag. Will take a folding chair too.
I like to travel light drawing wise. The bag weighs 2lbs 6 ounces. Not bad.
Weather is predicted to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment