Still Working at the Pedestrian Gallery , Leicester.

Two artists, Deborah James and Garth Bayley,
 with my work in the background.

Thursday night I attended the private view of the Still Working Gallery exhibition at the Pedestrian Gallery in Leicester. It runs until the 13th of May. This is a small galllery space with a strong community bias, set in a huge Victorian industrial building in the cultral quarter of Leicester.
It was an enjoyable evening, and we went for a curry afterwards.
  I also bought a vase, by the lovely Denise Brown. I always buy pots, we've got enough paintings in our house.
The beautiful vase I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...