Have I Got the Website Llicked at Last ?

Mary Kemp - Sunflowers in September
Oil on block canvas 50 x 50cms
I like a bit of control in my life, especially when it comes to things related to my art, so I manage my own website, instead of paying someone else to do it.
It's a time consuming business, mainly because I'm not very expert at it, and even though there's loads of instructions you can follow trial and error works better for me. I like the ability to change it at will, I don't want it to look like a museum piece.
I use clikpic to host my site, it's fairly cheap, and works well.
In this update I've tried to resist the temptation of putting everything in, but at the same time I want it to give a good idea of my work. I've also put a fairly prominent link to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...