Welland Valley Art Society - Spring Exhibition.

The Welland Valley Art Society holds two exhibitions a year at spring and autumn.
The 2013 spring exhibition starts today, April 29th, and runs until May 11th, daily from 10am to 5pm. It is held at the Stamford Arts Centre, St. Mary's Street, Stamford.
Of course I always enter work, with varied success. This year one out of two got selected so I was quite pleased with the 50% triumph.
We went to the private view on Sunday afternoon , and I was so delighted to see old friends that I forgot to take note of prize winners for this blog ! However I am visiting next week to do my stewarding stint so will do another blog post about this fabulous exhibition.
Welland Valley Art Society Private View.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...