Websites for an Aspiring Artist.

On Monday an A level student from Deacons Academy visited me, to see my studio and take some photos of me  for part of her art A level project,  about the working space of an artist.
 I felt I ought to give her a bit of paperwork to take away , so I gave her a copy of the Artists and Illustrators magazine to which I subscribe, and a post card with some websites to look at.
The first of course was this blog, then Making a Mark blog and then the brilliant Artbiz Blog.
I also sent her to the Peterborough Open Studios website.
I hope she does well in her exams. I am invited to the display of the finished project. Looking forward to it.
Aileen

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...