Start of a Painting. Is This The One?

Mary Kemp - Tea in the Sun
Ken Howard says that he starts each painting session full of hope and finishes the day in despair.
I don't know why he feels this. Perhaps he's forgotten how good he is.
I, on the other hand , know why I feel that way, but I am starting another painting today so am full of hope and will not share the despair when it doesn't turn out as I imagined.
I have just started placing the various components using a light wash of acrylic on a canvas panel. There's a bit of tone too. Just to give me an idea. Perhaps I should stop at this stage. I'm quite pleased with it so far !!!!
Hope springs eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...