Sparkle and Spin at Peterborough Museum.

Paola McClure - Sparkle and Spin
Last week I visited the fabulous Sparkle and Spin Exhibition at Peterborough Museum. Peterborough city council link.
If some one had told me that it was an bunch of dolls made from scraps of material I might not have gone, but it was the most joyous, visually exciting installation I've seen in a long time. Was it because I'm quite fond of all things sewn ( except dolls) ? or because it gave you a weird feeling about the world we inhabit? What ever the reason it was delicious!
The artist is Paola McClure http://www.paolamcclure.com/ and the exhibition runs til January 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...