This blog is moving!
At last I have discovered a way to have my website and blog all in one place.
So from now on all new blog posts will be on my new website.
I'm still writing about the same sort of things, and you can still find the old posts on this page.

Monday, 6 August 2012

Before the Picnic

One of my favourite pictures has found a new home.
I called this Before the Picnic because that's what it was.
We were getting everything ready and it was blowing a gale, eventually we ate in the car.
When I look at it , it was us grown ups getting everything ready. The children were obviously just choosing the site.


On a technical note - to get such a high colour in the picture I used a bright red ground. I was feeling on top form that day! I've painted several more in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment