Two New Prints, and Yes, One Does Include a Border Collie!

I've being beavering away behind the scenes recently, and one of the results of this frantic activity is that I now have two spanking brand new prints to share with you. 

I keep being drawn back to the beach, and animals always lure me away from any serious thoughts. So here for your delectation are two animal prints with the sun low in the sky. A little nostalgic interlude.


whippet
© Mary Kemp.
"Whippet at Sunset"
I just loved the way he stood there, poised, ready to go,
his tail like a shepherds crook.

border collie
© Mary Kemp
"Sunrise with Border Collie"
Up early on a pristine deserted beach, what
a way to greet the day!

P.S. And did I mention they're available in my Etsy Shop ?!!!

And specially for you here's a code for a 15% discount. Just use the code SEASIDEFRIENDS at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...