North Norfolk for a Few Days


The need to get away from the everyday is sometimes overwhelming. it's not that the everyday is awful, it's just that it's so......well, everyday.
Just two days at the coast, I said it was to paint but it wasn't really. It was too cold to stop still for long even though the weather was lovely.
Here are some pictures.

Blakeney Marshes full of birds, and walkers.

 
The golden hour, Blakeney Harbour.
© Mary Kemp. Blakeney Marshes.
I sat by the path, and got stared at a lot.
I don't care!

I love a good looking boat!
Whitby Crest now ship-shape and Bristol fashion!

© Mary Kemp."Whitby Crest."
When I first caught the seaside bug I painted a lot of boats.
This is the Whitby Crest before it's refurbishment..
Now I feel refreshed and ready for whatever lies ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...