Ginger Cat in the Picture!

Over the years I have painted our cats quite a lot. We're down to one sadly, after being the servants of three, but now only Ginger is left to be waited upon.

I took this photo of him earlier yesterday, standing guard over my sketching kit. (In truth he wanted some food.)

Ginger and sketching kit.
I thought I would share with you some of the paintings of him.
Mary Kemp.
Ginger with Lilac.
Prints available
Mary Kemp.
Ginger and Peonies.

Prints available


I don't know why he likes sitting on tables. Perhaps it's so I can draw him!
Mary Kemp.
Cat on the Table.
Original available
Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...