|Drizzly day, remembered|
after a walk on Monday
from Willowbrook Farm,
to Castor Hanglands.
5" x 7"
I love a small painting. They fill me with joy, complete within themselves but giving a hint of treasures to be found elsewhere.
A tiny painting is like a haiku, much said in few words.
Six More Reasons to Love Small Paintings;
5" x 7"
Oil on board
- Slips effortlessly into your home.
- Entry level for collecting.
- You can move it around without making major changes.
- Ideal for a gift. "I'd just like a teeny painting for my birthday". "A little something I bought you because you're my best friend."
- Easy to post.
- Satisfying to hold in your hand, pick up, put down, look at and cherish.
And here's some more small paintings!
|Mary Kemp. Cliffs on the East Coast|
|Mary Kemp.Poppies Under a Blue Sky|
6" x 6" (15 x 15 cm)
on gessoed board.