For Your Eyes Only. Peterborough Artists Open Studios Latest !

Will my preperations for Peterborough Artists Open Studios ever be finished?
The excitement is mounting !
Mary Kemp - Grace the Dog Encounters a Wave
This time tomorrow it should all be tidy with the calm and sleekness of a high end gallery. And then we open at 11am to a queue of people that extends round the block! Honestly.
I hope all other open studio-ers have a great weekend. For many of us it's a large part of our art year. I seem to have been preparing for it forever. I think it probably takes up whatever time you put aside for it.
At the moment we are a pile of bubble wrap, card display stands, browsers and pictures without names! My beloved is busy cutting mounts down the workshop. We are all systems go.
Mary Kemp - Display Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...