New Painting - Memories of Summer.

I have started a new painting.
I did quite a few drawings and photographed this table in the garden on a beautiful June day last year. I'd just picked some beautifully smelling lilac from the garden and  wanted to paint a picture of them against the clean white table cloth.
But there was something else on the go and the moment passed.
Now this year I found the drawings and photos and it brought it all back to me, so I've started by drawing out the outline. I'd planned it all on a small square of black paper with pastel pencils beforehand
The purple hight lights are put in and it's all ready to go tomorrow.
I love this stage of a painting. Everything is possible. The next masterpiece................

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...