This blog is moving!
At last I have discovered a way to have my website and blog all in one place.
So from now on all new blog posts will be on my new website.
I'm still writing about the same sort of things, and you can still find the old posts on this page.

Thursday, 15 November 2012

Wonderful Watercolour !

Mary Kemp - Mary's Garden, Alan's Garage.
Oh gosh , oh golly! It's a long time since I painted in watercolour.
But I've been staring out of the kitchen window and this is what I see.
I rested my pad on the draining board and painted.
I used:
Canson 200gms  cold pressed watercolour paper.
White Knight watercolours, dead cheap but jolly colours. I can't tell you precisely which colours because I ripped the paper off the pans and didn't record anything. Usually I'm a bit more traditional with my materials.
I used no8 and no14 sable brushes, hold lots of water, feel lovely.
I might add some lines to this later.
The light was going as I put the on red blobs for the apple trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment